We provide educational opportunities both to the local community and airport community. The key focus areas are hosting educational visits for students to further their understanding of airport operations, supporting student and airport community staff interest in aviation and tourism careers, and providing work education programmes for the airport community.
- Create understanding in the community of airport operations
- Support interest in careers in aviation and tourism from both students and airport community staff
- Provide a safe, informative and fun interactive learning experience for students
- Work together with multiple airport agencies to foster stronger airport community ties
- Take a proactive approach to promoting the educational programme by reaching out to schools and communities
- Foster a strong safety culture within the airport community through various education programmes
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Vanessa Watson on +64 3 450 9031.