Air New Zealand's new-look lounge
31 Mar 2017
Air New Zealand’s new-look Regional Lounge opened at the end of March and Queenstown Port Manager Christina Guthrie says her team is receiving excellent feedback from passengers so far.
“The lounge offers five different spaces where customers can relax and refresh or plug in and get some work done before their flight and we can accommodate around 230 guests - almost double the capacity of the previous lounge,” she said.
Located on the first floor of the terminal, the lounge features panoramic views of Coronet Peak, the Crown Range and The Remarkables mountain range and a sleek interior reflecting the alpine environment. Facilities include a self-service food buffet, bar and an Air New Zealand app-enabled barista station which gives customers the opportunity to order coffee directly from their mobile devices.
Airpoints Elite, Gold, Elite Partner and Koru members, as well as eligible Star Alliance members travelling on domestic and international flights can access the lounge 7 days a week from approximately 6am until the last daily departure. The entrance is past the Airport Infodesk, with access via a stairwell or lift if required.
- Queenstown Airport launches Chinese language website
- Queenstown and Wanaka airports focus on safety as part of global Airport Safety Week
- Appointment of QAC Directors
- Second shuttle added to Queenstown Airport Park and Ride
- Queenstown Airport seeks community views on its 30-year Master Plan options
View All News