Royal couple touches down in Queenstown
13 Apr 2014
13 April 2014
Queenstown turned on a stunning autumn day to welcome the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today.
The royal couple officially touched down at Queenstown Airport at 2.15pm in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757.
They were met by Mayor Vanessa Van Uden and husband Peter Laurenson before being whisked away to their afternoon engagements – a tasting at Amisfield showcasing some of the region’s best wines and a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet.
- Queenstown Airport reports strong half-year result
- Wakatipu Aero Club finds new home in Kingston
- Queenstown Airport celebrates two millionth passenger milestone
- Queenstown Airport opens dedicated operations facility and emergency centre
- Jetstar returns to Wellington-Queenstown route
View All News