Royal couple touches down in Queenstown
13 Apr 2014
13 April 2014
Queenstown turned on a stunning autumn day to welcome the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today.
The royal couple officially touched down at Queenstown Airport at 2.15pm in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757.
They were met by Mayor Vanessa Van Uden and husband Peter Laurenson before being whisked away to their afternoon engagements – a tasting at Amisfield showcasing some of the region’s best wines and a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet.
- Queenstown Airport launches Chinese language website
- Queenstown and Wanaka airports focus on safety as part of global Airport Safety Week
- Appointment of QAC Directors
- Second shuttle added to Queenstown Airport Park and Ride
- Queenstown Airport seeks community views on its 30-year Master Plan options
View All News