If you would like to help us transport our passengers to and from the airport please contact our Ground Transport Manager to apply for your commercial access licence.
All new requests for access to the airport's commercial vehicle area must be accompanied by the signed agreement and evidence of the required documents listed below. You can download a copy of the agreement here.
- Your active health and safety policy
- Your commitment to customer service (compliments/complaints process)
- Small passenger service licence (required for vehicles if operating a service for hire and vehicles 12 seats or less) or large passenger service licence (required for vehicles greater than 12 seats)
- Certificate of Fitness and registration (as displayed on your vehicle)
- Age of your vehicle (evidence that it is less than 7 years)
- Standard of your vehicle
- Company brand (as displayed on your vehicle)
- Public liability insurance of $5M
Once we have received your completed agreement and supporting documentation to review we will schedule a time to meet with you in person.
Please note: if your commercial vehicle has more than 25 seats you will need to apply for a coach operator access licence. Further information can be found here.