A commercial operator licence is required to access and transport passengers to and from the airport terminal.
Operators are required to have the following:
- An active health and safety policy
- Commitment to customer service policy (compliments/complaints process)
- Passenger service licence
- Public Liability insurance cover of at least $5 million
- Vehicles hold current COF and registration
- Average age of all vehicles must be less than 10 years in age from the date of manufacture
Please follow the instructions listed below to submit your application.
Collate the following supporting documents. File formats supported are .JPEG or .PDF
Commitment to safety and service:
- Your active health and safety policy
- Your complaints process
Current passenger service license:
- Small Passenger Service Licence for vehicles of 12 seats or less
- Large Passenger Service Licence for vehicles of greater than 12 seats (if applicable)
Valid insurance certificate of currency
- Public Liability insurance of at least $5 million
Ensure you have access to your current vehicle register.
Complete the electronic commercial transport agreement and submit it to the Commerical team.
All required fields need to be completed including:
- Vehicle details added to the agreement. The number of seats is as follows:
- Car 1-6
- Van 7-1
- Midi Coach 13-24
- Each page initialed
- Upload the supporting documents as attachments and check you have met all requirements.
Sorry, we had some technical issues in late-2020. If you submitted your application and haven't had a response within 10 business days please email ground transport. Thank you for your understanding.