Air New Zealand's new-look lounge
31 Mar 2017
Air New Zealand’s new-look Regional Lounge opened at the end of March and Queenstown Port Manager Christina Guthrie says her team is receiving excellent feedback from passengers so far.
“The lounge offers five different spaces where customers can relax and refresh or plug in and get some work done before their flight and we can accommodate around 230 guests - almost double the capacity of the previous lounge,” she said.
Located on the first floor of the terminal, the lounge features panoramic views of Coronet Peak, the Crown Range and The Remarkables mountain range and a sleek interior reflecting the alpine environment. Facilities include a self-service food buffet, bar and an Air New Zealand app-enabled barista station which gives customers the opportunity to order coffee directly from their mobile devices.
Airpoints Elite, Gold, Elite Partner and Koru members, as well as eligible Star Alliance members travelling on domestic and international flights can access the lounge 7 days a week from approximately 6am until the last daily departure. The entrance is past the Airport Infodesk, with access via a stairwell or lift if required.
- Some Tips for Stress-free Travel this Summer Holiday Season
- Queenstown Airport Announces Three-year Partnership with Wakatipu High School Foundation
- QAC achieves Living Wage Aotearoa accreditation
- Apron resurfacing project wins Sustainability Initiative of the Year Award at the New Zealand Airports Awards
- Lot 6 land to vest with Queenstown Airport Corporation
View All News