Bigger Manaia Lounge
08 Sep 2016
The Manaia Lounge has been so popular with passengers over the past 18 months that it’s moved to a bigger space and almost doubled capacity from 75 to 120 guests.
The stylish new lounge is located airside upstairs in the International Departure Terminal with views out to the iconic Remarkables mountain range. It is open daily from 10am to 3pm and then from 6pm to 9pm, 90 minutes before Qantas or Jetstar international services or once International Security Screening opens.
The lounge can be accessed by Qantas Platinum One, Platinum and Gold Frequent Flyers and Qantas Club Members travelling on international Qantas or Jetstar flights as well as passengers with a Priority Pass or Dragon Pass.
A ‘pay in’ option is also offered to all passengers travelling on other international airlines. Access charges are $40 for up to three hours and $55 for three or more hours.
Facilities include a business centre with free Wi-Fi, desktop computers, wireless printer, scanner and fax as well as TV and reading areas, dining areas and dedicated bathrooms. There is also a complimentary gourmet food and beverage service featuring premium local wines such as Rockburn and Quartz Reef and freshly prepared hot and cold food.
- Some Tips for Stress-free Travel this Summer Holiday Season
- Queenstown Airport Announces Three-year Partnership with Wakatipu High School Foundation
- QAC achieves Living Wage Aotearoa accreditation
- Apron resurfacing project wins Sustainability Initiative of the Year Award at the New Zealand Airports Awards
- Lot 6 land to vest with Queenstown Airport Corporation
View All News