G-Factory launches at the airport
08 Aug 2015
8 August 2015
Queenstown Airport is set to become the gateway to the innovative G-Shock watch brand after the South island's first 'CASIO G-Factory' store opened today.
Located in the main airport terminal concourse between Patagonia Café and Icebreaker, G-Factory features a wide range of premium G-shock watches ranging from $200 to $5,000. They are designed to be hard wearing, durable watches with cutting edge technology - a perfect fit for local and visiting adrenaline junkies and extreme sports enthusiasts.
Since launching its airport outlet on 8 August, G-Factory has opened a second store in the heart of the Queenstown CBD. The combination gives customers an excellent opportunity to browse and select their watch at the larger CBD store and then pick it up at the airport when leaving. And because G-Factory is an official Duty Free supplier, international travellers will not need to pay GST on the retail price.
QAC’s Commercial Manager Matthew Day says it’s a real coup both for the airport and the town that CASIO Japan has chosen to invest here.
“It’s perfect brand positioning by CASIO Japan to invest in Queenstown which is world-renowned as an adventure sports destination. The new store will be a welcome addition to retail opportunities at the airport.”
- Queenstown Airport parking changes and improvements are coming…here’s what you need to know
- Queenstown Airport brings parties together to promote safe drone use around the region
- Lower South Island airports put safety first and join forces for Airport Safety Week
- It’s just a drill! Emergency training exercise 7 October
- Planned fire training exercise near Queenstown Airport
View All News