New car park option in Queenstown
21 Sep 2021
While Queenstown Airport’s Park’n’Ride operation is in hibernation, the parking area on Brookes Road is changing to a 24/7 public car park.
The Brookes Road public car park offers 320 spaces with access and payment managed via credit or debits cards.
The car park is accessed off State Highway 6 and has easy public bus connections with stops located within walking distance on both Glenda and Hawthorne Drives, making it a great option for those commuting from further afield and needing convenient parking options.
Andrew Williamson, GM Finance and Commercial, said it’s the perfect option for those finding it difficult to access parking in the Frankton area or in the town centre.
“We know parking in Queenstown CBD is limited at the moment so hope that our Brookes Road car park gives those commuting a suitable and affordable alternative to park further out and use public transport to get into town.”
Parking here is free until the end of October. From 1 November parking rates start from $2 for up to four hours and $4 for a full day.
For more information visit Brookes Road Car Park
- Queenstown Airport embarks on Airport Safety Week 2021
- Queenstown Airport partners with Chamber for new Women in Business Series
- Queenstown Airport offering free parking for locals
- Response to Christchurch Airport's Preliminary Aeronautical Assessment for a new Central Otago Airport
- Queenstown Airport Corporation continues commitment to Living Wage
View All News