Queenstown Airport launches Chinese language website
16 Oct 2017
Picture: Queenstown Airport’s new Chinese microsite
Queenstown Airport has launched a microsite designed to assist Chinese-speaking visitors to more easily access important travel information online.
The microsite www.queenstownairport.co.nz/cn provides detail in Simplified Chinese about flights, transport options, and terminal information as well as entry into New Zealand, quarantine and security procedures. It works seamlessly across all mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
Queenstown Airport Communications Manager Jen Andrews says that the new site is part of a programme of improvements that will tailor the website to better suit the needs of the airport’s international audiences.
“China is Queenstown Airport's number one non-English speaking market, accounting for three percent of passengers on our international flights. We’re continually looking for ways to improve our customers’ journeys – from online to on the ground – so hopefully this new microsite will help our Chinese visitors feel more welcome and informed about travelling to Queenstown.”
- Queenstown Airport welcomes flights back to the Southern Lakes region
- Domestic air travel allowed under Alert Level 2
- QAC to submit revised Statement of Intent in October 2020
- Queenstown Airport supporting essential services
- Queenstown Airport moving to COVID-19 Alert Level 4 operations
View All News