Royal couple touches down in Queenstown
13 Apr 2014
13 April 2014
Queenstown turned on a stunning autumn day to welcome the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today.
The royal couple officially touched down at Queenstown Airport at 2.15pm in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757.
They were met by Mayor Vanessa Van Uden and husband Peter Laurenson before being whisked away to their afternoon engagements – a tasting at Amisfield showcasing some of the region’s best wines and a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet.
- Strong revenue delivers solid annual result for Queenstown Airport Corporation
- End-to-end self-service check-in solution implemented
- Airspresso at Queenstown Airport turns five
- New General Manager Corporate and Community Affairs joins QAC
- Welcome and take care over Queenstown Winter Festival
View All News