Royal couple touches down in Queenstown
13 Apr 2014
13 April 2014
Queenstown turned on a stunning autumn day to welcome the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today.
The royal couple officially touched down at Queenstown Airport at 2.15pm in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757.
They were met by Mayor Vanessa Van Uden and husband Peter Laurenson before being whisked away to their afternoon engagements – a tasting at Amisfield showcasing some of the region’s best wines and a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet.
- Queenstown Airport gearing up for the school holidays
- FY20 Annual Results: Business stabilisation plan implemented in response to COVID-19
- Queenstown Airport marks 85 years of serving the community
- Queenstown Airport Moves To Alert Level 2
- NZAC Media Advisory: Aviation sector responds for Alert Level 3 in Auckland, Level 2 rest of country
View All News