Royal couple touches down in Queenstown
13 Apr 2014
13 April 2014
Queenstown turned on a stunning autumn day to welcome the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today.
The royal couple officially touched down at Queenstown Airport at 2.15pm in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757.
They were met by Mayor Vanessa Van Uden and husband Peter Laurenson before being whisked away to their afternoon engagements – a tasting at Amisfield showcasing some of the region’s best wines and a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet.
- Top tips for travelling this winter
- Queenstown Airport launches compost initiative
- Statement in response to Mountain Scene article ‘Rental Shocker’ (Thursday 31 March)
- Queenstown and Wānaka ready and waiting to welcome Aussies back
- Queenstown Airport encourages Government to provide certainty for ski season
View All News