Royal couple touches down in Queenstown
13 Apr 2014
13 April 2014
Queenstown turned on a stunning autumn day to welcome the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today.
The royal couple officially touched down at Queenstown Airport at 2.15pm in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757.
They were met by Mayor Vanessa Van Uden and husband Peter Laurenson before being whisked away to their afternoon engagements – a tasting at Amisfield showcasing some of the region’s best wines and a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet.
- Queenstown Airport ready for marathon weekend
- QAC celebrates Living Wage Aotearoa week
- Wānaka to Christchurch direct service begins
- Queenstown and Wānaka airports show commitment to safety and security during Airport Safety Week
- Spring Snow causing flight disruptions at Queenstown Airport
View All News