Royal couple touches down in Queenstown
13 Apr 2014
13 April 2014
Queenstown turned on a stunning autumn day to welcome the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today.
The royal couple officially touched down at Queenstown Airport at 2.15pm in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757.
They were met by Mayor Vanessa Van Uden and husband Peter Laurenson before being whisked away to their afternoon engagements – a tasting at Amisfield showcasing some of the region’s best wines and a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet.
- Queenstown Airport Announces Three-year Partnership with Wakatipu High School Foundation
- QAC achieves Living Wage Aotearoa accreditation
- Apron resurfacing project wins Sustainability Initiative of the Year Award at the New Zealand Airports Awards
- Lot 6 land to vest with Queenstown Airport Corporation
- Queenstown Airport parking changes and improvements are coming…here’s what you need to know
View All News