Royal couple touches down in Queenstown
13 Apr 2014
13 April 2014
Queenstown turned on a stunning autumn day to welcome the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today.
The royal couple officially touched down at Queenstown Airport at 2.15pm in a Royal New Zealand Air Force Boeing 757.
They were met by Mayor Vanessa Van Uden and husband Peter Laurenson before being whisked away to their afternoon engagements – a tasting at Amisfield showcasing some of the region’s best wines and a ride on the world famous Shotover Jet.
- Queenstown Airport parking changes and improvements are coming…here’s what you need to know
- Queenstown Airport brings parties together to promote safe drone use around the region
- Lower South Island airports put safety first and join forces for Airport Safety Week
- It’s just a drill! Emergency training exercise 7 October
- Planned fire training exercise near Queenstown Airport
View All News