Travelling to Australia
28 Apr 2021
From April 19, you can travel to and from most states in Australia without having to enter a managed isolation facility when you arrive.
While it’s mostly business as usual at Queenstown Airport, there are some differences you need to be aware of. The main one is you will need to complete an online Australian Travel Declaration at least 72 hours before you fly to Australia from New Zealand. Each state and territory may also have its own restrictions and requirements.
The below links provide all the information you need to know before you travel, while at the airport and after you arrive at your destination:
- Queenstown Airport AGM and Shareholder Briefing for Financial Year 2021
- Queenstown Airport embarks on Airport Safety Week 2021
- Queenstown Airport partners with Chamber for new Women in Business Series
- Queenstown Airport offering free parking for locals
- Response to Christchurch Airport's Preliminary Aeronautical Assessment for a new Central Otago Airport
View All News