Travelling to Australia
28 Apr 2021
From April 19, you can travel to and from most states in Australia without having to enter a managed isolation facility when you arrive.
While it’s mostly business as usual at Queenstown Airport, there are some differences you need to be aware of. The main one is you will need to complete an online Australian Travel Declaration at least 72 hours before you fly to Australia from New Zealand. Each state and territory may also have its own restrictions and requirements.
The below links provide all the information you need to know before you travel, while at the airport and after you arrive at your destination:
- Southern Lakes welcomes Aussies back on first trans-Tasman flight at Queenstown Airport
- QAC Chief Executive announces resignation
- Queenstown Airport welcomes quarantine-free travel with Australia
- Queenstown Airport gearing up for the Easter long weekend
- Queenstown Airport welcomes COVID-19 vaccination rollout
View All News