ZQN voted one of world's Top 10 Scenic Landings for 2018
11 Apr 2018
Photo credit: Chris Walker
Queenstown Airport has been voted one of the world’s Top 10 Scenic Landings for the 5th year in a row in the annual PrivateFly poll, taking out 4th place after Donegal (Ireland), Barra (Scotland) and Nice (France). Thanks so much to everyone who voted for us!
There were some lovely comments in support of Queenstown including the following:
"I have flown to many places in the world, but emerging down through the cloud, finding yourself right between stunning snowcapped mountains on either side, with the beautiful Lake Wakatipu stretching out in front of you - it's just magic!"
- Top tips for travelling this winter
- Queenstown Airport launches compost initiative
- Statement in response to Mountain Scene article ‘Rental Shocker’ (Thursday 31 March)
- Queenstown and Wānaka ready and waiting to welcome Aussies back
- Queenstown Airport encourages Government to provide certainty for ski season
View All News