Queenstown Airport is a major regional employment hub with around 700 people working for more than 60 different businesses within the airport community.
Connecting people through our infrastructure and helping to sustain the Southern Lakes region is at the heart of QAC’s business. Everything we do to achieve this purpose is underpinned by our core values and guiding principles.
Our Airport Community includes:
- Airport management company: Queenstown Airport Corporation (QAC)
- Border protection agencies: NZ Customs Service, Biosecurity New Zealand (Ministry for Primary Industries), and Immigration New Zealand
- Security: Aviation Security Services, NZ Police (Airport Unit)
- Aviation: Airways New Zealand (Air Traffic Control), airlines, general aviation, ground handlers
- Tenancies: Retailers, food & beverage, rental car
Why join the QAC team?
We are living wage accredited!
- QAC became the first airport company in New Zealand to achieve living wage accreditation which means anyone who works for us* will at least living wage
We have an awesome Wellbeing Programme
- You'll have access to annual health checks, flu and COVID-19 vaccinations, and health insurance through Southern Cross
- We'll contribute financially to wellness activities like gym memberships, event entries, and massages
We like to learn
- We hold regular Lunch and Learn sessions to give our staff the opportunity to share a meal while learning about something new
- You'll have professional development opportunities and support to help you reach your potential
We celebrate your birthday
- You'll get an extra day off on your birthday on us!
We support our community
- You'll be able to volunteer for community activities and events like planting days with the Wakatipu Reforestation Trust
*QAC employees, contracted cleaning and security staff
Meet some of our Team
Unfortunately, we don't have any vacancies at the moment but we're always on the lookout for the right people who might be a great fit for our organisation. Connect with our People and Culture Manager to enquire about any opportunities that may be on the horizon.
QAC People and Culture Manager:
Kate Walton - firstname.lastname@example.org