At QAC, being a good neighbour means playing an active part in our local and regional communities. Our sponsorship programme helps us support the social, economic, environmental and cultural wellbeing of our region through key partnerships with community organisations and groups.
Priority will be given to proposals from organisations or groups who contribute to:
- The welfare, health and social wellbeing of the regional community
- Championing diversity, inclusion, accessibility and equality in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Access to quality education for young people (0-25) living in the Queenstown Lakes District
- Preserving and improving the region’s arts, culture and heritage
- Supporting the region’s physical wellbeing through sport and recreation
- Supporting innovation and development opportunities within the region
- Supporting community education and leadership initiatives
Queenstown Airport will not be able to consider financially supporting the following:
- For-profit organisations
- Individual endorsement
- Political organisations, parties or individuals
- Religious organisations
- Organisations/activities outside the Queenstown Lakes District
How to apply:
Please prepare a short written submission that outlines your organisation or group, what you're trying to achieve and what support you would like from Queenstown Airport.
Please email the submission to:
Vanessa Hartnell, Partnerships & Marketing Manager
We're excited to hear from you!