It’s just a drill! Emergency training exercise 7 October
07 Oct 2019
It’s just a drill! Queenstown Airport emergency training exercise 7 October
Queenstown Airport is holding a full-scale multi-agency emergency training exercise tonight (Monday 7 October) between 7:00pm and 9:00pm at the airport.
The airport’s Rescue Fire service will be responding as will Fire Emergency New Zealand (FENZ), NZ Police and the St John Ambulance Service.
The exercise is likely to be quite visible so we’re advising the public not to worry if they see lights, sirens and emergency vehicles heading to, or at, the airport – it’s just a drill!
Evening aircraft operations will not be affected and all airlines have been advised.
For more information please contact:
M: +64 27 839 6258
- Queenstown Airport welcomes flights back to the Southern Lakes region
- Domestic air travel allowed under Alert Level 2
- QAC to submit revised Statement of Intent in October 2020
- Queenstown Airport supporting essential services
- Queenstown Airport moving to COVID-19 Alert Level 4 operations
View All News