It’s just a drill! Emergency training exercise 7 October
07 Oct 2019
It’s just a drill! Queenstown Airport emergency training exercise 7 October
Queenstown Airport is holding a full-scale multi-agency emergency training exercise tonight (Monday 7 October) between 7:00pm and 9:00pm at the airport.
The airport’s Rescue Fire service will be responding as will Fire Emergency New Zealand (FENZ), NZ Police and the St John Ambulance Service.
The exercise is likely to be quite visible so we’re advising the public not to worry if they see lights, sirens and emergency vehicles heading to, or at, the airport – it’s just a drill!
Evening aircraft operations will not be affected and all airlines have been advised.
For more information please contact:
M: +64 27 839 6258
- FY20 Annual Results: Business stabilisation plan implemented in response to COVID-19
- Queenstown Airport marks 85 years of serving the community
- Queenstown Airport Moves To Alert Level 2
- NZAC Media Advisory: Aviation sector responds for Alert Level 3 in Auckland, Level 2 rest of country
- Aviation sector prepares for bubble flights
View All News