It’s just a drill! Emergency training exercise 7 October
07 Oct 2019
It’s just a drill! Queenstown Airport emergency training exercise 7 October
Queenstown Airport is holding a full-scale multi-agency emergency training exercise tonight (Monday 7 October) between 7:00pm and 9:00pm at the airport.
The airport’s Rescue Fire service will be responding as will Fire Emergency New Zealand (FENZ), NZ Police and the St John Ambulance Service.
The exercise is likely to be quite visible so we’re advising the public not to worry if they see lights, sirens and emergency vehicles heading to, or at, the airport – it’s just a drill!
Evening aircraft operations will not be affected and all airlines have been advised.
For more information please contact:
M: +64 27 839 6258
- Top tips for travelling this winter
- Queenstown Airport launches compost initiative
- Statement in response to Mountain Scene article ‘Rental Shocker’ (Thursday 31 March)
- Queenstown and Wānaka ready and waiting to welcome Aussies back
- Queenstown Airport encourages Government to provide certainty for ski season
View All News